Braai spices & marinades
It's braai time my cousins
FEATURES FOR YOU
South African’s No.1 Braai Cousin, Barry Hilton’s, range of Nou Gaan Ons Braai spices & marinades. The range is designed for the Home Cook and will evolve any braai into a Master braai.
Nou Gaan Ons Braai is specially formulated for their deliciously tasty sauces
RECIPES FOR YOU
QUALITY AND STORAGE CONDITIONS
- Keep product for the during of the shelf life – as per expiry date on packaging
- All products must be stored ≤25°C at room temperature, properly sealed to prevent cross contamination and bacterial growth and premature spoilage.
- Store away from direct heat or in sunlight (may cause pre-mature spoilage).
- Colour may vary based on natural ingredients used in the products.
- Colour may change based on storage conditions, exposure to light.
- Shake well before opening.
- Shake well before use.
- Once product is open, keep product refrigerated ≤7°C.
- Product quality might be compromised if product is not stored correctly.
- Once open, use product within 2 weeks of refrigeration, and keep sealed.
- Once open, store away from direct heat or in sunlight (may cause spoilage).
- Shake well before use and close the bottle properly after use.